Hay Black Revolver Bar Stool -A Pair - Retail $700
Designed by Leon Ransmeier for HAY, the Revolver Stool conveniently rotates a complete 360 degrees, making it a versatile seating ...
Designed by Leon Ransmeier for HAY, the Revolver Stool conveniently rotates a complete 360 degrees, making it a versatile seating option at a bar, kitchen counter, or as occasional seating. The stool is characterized by its thin yet sturdy circular seat that features a slightly concave shape for added comfort when sitting. The seat’s circular silhouette is echoed in the footrest, which is balanced by the verticality of the stool’s legs. When the Revolver rotates, the seat and footrest move in unison, which provides comfort and a sense of unity within the stool. The Revolver Stool is available in both counter and bar heights, and can be used in both residential and commercial settings.
This item is not available for local pickup. less
- 13.4ʺW × 13.4ʺD × 25.7ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
Chairish A. in Madison, VA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.