Blue Star Throw Pillow
We’ve been traveling to Italy since 2003 to hand source antiques. One of our favorite adventures has always been ...
more We’ve been traveling to Italy since 2003 to hand source antiques. One of our favorite adventures has always been exploring architectural salvage yards where you will find rack after rack of the most amazing hand-painted reclaimed Italian antique tiles.
Our blue stylized star pillow hand screened design uses bright and deep shades of blue to create depth in the pattern. The pillow is then accented with a light tan grid and a spattering of the same color.
Every single pillow is hand screened printed. This gives each pillow its unique personality. The pressure from how the paint is pulled through the screens determines the characteristics and no two pillows are exactly the same. We chose to use a natural fabric with a heavier substantial feel and feather down fill inserts. Overall, this creates a sophisticated bohemian appeal and a luxurious feel you can ease right into.
Please contact support at Chairish if you would like more than one pillow in this design.
Made in the USA
Dry Cean less
- 24.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $30
- Free Local Pickup in DeSoto, KS
MERCATO Italian Antiques & Artifacts in DeSoto, KS
Since 2003, we have been traveling to Italy to hand source Italian antique furniture, unique ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.