Vintage Black Iron Spider Chain Pendant Light
This product is no longer available.
Vintage black wrought iron spider chain pendant light.
Item Weight: 10 pounds
Product Dimensions: 11 x 20 inches
Style: Antique ... more Vintage black wrought iron spider chain pendant light.
Item Weight: 10 pounds
Product Dimensions: 11 x 20 inches
Style: Antique, Modern
Number of Blades: 1
Material: Plastic, Wrought iron
Number of Lights: 5
Included Components: Shade included
Maximum Compatible Wattage: 60 watts
Voltage: 120 - 220 volts
Specific Uses: Indoor use only
Diameter of Lampshade: 4 inches
Power Source: corded-electric
Type of Bulb: Incandescent, Edison (Vintage-Industrial) bulbs.
LAMPHOLDER: E26/E27 BASE UL LISTED
CORD: GERMANY VDE LISTED
BULBS NOT INCLUDED
APPLICATION: Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Coffee bar, Restaurant, Foyer, Lobby, Bedroom, Kitchen island.
Our products are uniquely hand made by factory. With the natural color of delicate light and shade change, our artistic furniture, decorative material, handicraft articles and sculptures are all original. High quality metal, Including canopy, black cord with metal base cap, and a fixture. Downy Lamplight, Clean and Transparent, Artistic aesthetic feeling. Innovation, craftsmanship and grace come together in this stunning design, and the materials are top-drawer. Can use energy-saving lamps (LED) or other Incandescent (Edison Industrial) bulbs.
For a safe and secure installation. Firstly, please make sure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building. Secondly, for reducing the risk of fire, electrical shock, and personal injury, that is always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb. And, all wires are connected. When unpacking, you should be careful do not pull with wires as a bad connection may result. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled. Also, we remind you please do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb. Proper installation is critical for your safety. less
- 20.0ʺW × 11.0ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
Jiayi W. in Chino Hills, CA
Beautiful Refurbished + Vintage Inspired Lighting.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.