French Traditional Victorian Hall Chandelier 19th Century
Rare French Traditional Victorian Hall Chandelier 19th Century (6) Arm-Crystal French Style/Partially Electrified/Porcelain Centered/With Smoke Bell...
Antique ... moreRare French Traditional Victorian Hall Chandelier 19th Century (6) Arm-Crystal French Style/Partially Electrified/Porcelain Centered/With Smoke Bell...
Antique Victorian Oil/With Smoke Bell Porcelain Center Six-Chain-Armed Crystal Chandelier.Made in France(Late 19th Century) Partially Electrified (Sometime before 1950): This Beautiful Chandelier with a floral decorated porcelain center piece once held oil.Is 80% Cast iron and 20% Brass.With French Porcelain LILY'S Deep Crimson Floral Design. Red Color Lily's With A Yellow Center,Green Plant Life Chandelier with Many Clear Glass Hanging Crystals,(6) Extended Arms For Candle Lights.The Lower Chains are made of Cast Iron.
While the above Top Chains are made of brass.Above the Porcelain Center is mainly Brass.These areas were recently tested with a strong magnet as to determine the type of metals present.The Chains Contain (3) Pulleys. It was cared for over the years. No chips to the floral porcelain center.Brass looks antique in its splendid appearance.The Cast metal parts such as the Smoke Bell at the top was heavily painted with gold metallic paint sometime before(1950)when it was partially electrified. As well as the cast chains were also painted with gold metallic paint before(1950):
Just above the porcelain center where it was partially electrified.We find a "snow glass lamp shade" very unique looking with a flower/cross emblem on three sides!
The entire Chandelier Is Approximate dimensions:24 inches In Width,24 inches Deep(Diameter).,While the entire length(top to bottom) is Approx.40 inches long in its entirety. Furthermore,notice the Cast Iron Smoke Bell"fantasy images of baby faces" wearing headdresses.Headdresses appear to be on (6) sides of the smoke bell. The gold paint make this Chandelier Very Antiquey in its splendor.The top chains are made of brass. While the lower chains are made of cast iron. less
- 24ʺW × 24ʺD × 40ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear less
Ann marie O. in SUN CITY, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.