French Traditional Victorian Hall Chandelier 19th Century
Rare French Traditional Victorian Hall Chandelier 19th Century (6) Arm-Crystal French Style/Partially Electrified/Porcelain Centered/With Smoke Bell...
Antique ... more Rare French Traditional Victorian Hall Chandelier 19th Century (6) Arm-Crystal French Style/Partially Electrified/Porcelain Centered/With Smoke Bell...
Antique Victorian Oil/With Smoke Bell Porcelain Center Six-Chain-Armed Crystal Chandelier.Made in France(Late 19th Century) Partially Electrified (Sometime before 1950): This Beautiful Chandelier with a floral decorated porcelain center piece once held oil.Is 80% Cast iron and 20% Brass.With French Porcelain LILY'S Deep Crimson Floral Design. Red Color Lily's With A Yellow Center,Green Plant Life Chandelier with Many Clear Glass Hanging Crystals,(6) Extended Arms For Candle Lights.The Lower Chains are made of Cast Iron.
While the above Top Chains are made of brass.Above the Porcelain Center is mainly Brass.These areas were recently tested with a strong magnet as to determine the type of metals present.The Chains Contain (3) Pulleys. It was cared for over the years. No chips to the floral porcelain center.Brass looks antique in its splendid appearance.The Cast metal parts such as the Smoke Bell at the top was heavily painted with gold metallic paint sometime before(1950)when it was partially electrified. As well as the cast chains were also painted with gold metallic paint before(1950):
Just above the porcelain center where it was partially electrified.We find a "snow glass lamp shade" very unique looking with a flower/cross emblem on three sides!
The entire Chandelier Is Approximate dimensions:24 inches In Width,24 inches Deep(Diameter).,While the entire length(top to bottom) is Approx.40 inches long in its entirety. Furthermore,notice the Cast Iron Smoke Bell"fantasy images of baby faces" wearing headdresses.Headdresses appear to be on (6) sides of the smoke bell. The gold paint make this Chandelier Very Antiquey in its splendor.The top chains are made of brass. While the lower chains are made of cast iron. less
- 24.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 40.0ʺL
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in SUN CITY, CA
- $89 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 92586.
Ann marie O. in SUN CITY, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.