Eames Style Selig Chair & Ottoman, 1975
This product is no longer available.
Iconic, vintage Selig molded plywood chair based on the Eames style lounge chairs with ottomans. Designed in 1975 by Frank ...
more Iconic, vintage Selig molded plywood chair based on the Eames style lounge chairs with ottomans. Designed in 1975 by Frank Doerner for Selig. This chair and ottoman have the expected level of vintage wear with minor marks on the plywood and the Naugahyde upholstery. The structure is sturdy with a chrome base. As is common with these chairs, the arms have faded at a different rate from the rest. There is one button missing from the chair seat and a few chips to the edge of the plywood on the ottoman which are not very noticeable. This is an affordable way to add a classic to your furnishings.
Northfield Metal Products Co., Ltd
Waterloo Ontario Canada
Frank Doerner 1975
Pat No. 3,935,613
32 inches deep front to back,
39 inches tall,
32 inches wide from outside of arm to arm,
seat is 20 x 24 inches,
seat back is 29 inches tall.
Ottoman measures 21 inches W x 17 inches D x 16 inches H. less
- 32.0ʺW × 32.0ʺD × 39.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Eugene, OR
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Endicott in Eugene, OR
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 11Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.