Pulitzer Linen Ombré Silk Embroidered Aztec Pillow
A luxe, bold cushion perfect for adding interest to the home. At PVH, we’re always looking to reinvent and ...
more A luxe, bold cushion perfect for adding interest to the home. At PVH, we’re always looking to reinvent and draw outside the lines and our Pulitzer Ombré Aztec Cushion is the perfect example. Playing with the scale of this cushion, we chose a lumbar shape to make this cushion in. The result being a versatile cushion with an incredible luxe look.
Our latest Caravan Collection is about taking inspiration from around the world, with our design concepts springing from a variety of sources. Traditional African mud cloth, Moroccan Berber design, South American Aztecs, Mexican fiestas and Indian artisanal techniques all taking centre stage.
Sourcing the right fabric for our Pulitzer Ombré Aztec cushion took us on quite a hunt, but as soon as we saw this solid natural linen fabric we knew exactly what it needed to be. A silk embroidered Aztec design defines the cushion, made even more striking by its color palette. There’s always a place for classic ColorSync in our collections and this is the perfect moment for it.
This generous cushion is beyond comfortable and its soft hand feel and supreme texture makes it all the more so. A custom made insert is included and it features a zip closure along the bottom edge. The reverse is a soft and solid natural linen.
What we love most about our Pulitzer Ombré Aztec Cushion is its versatility and ability to bring a modern bohemian vibe to every space while also remaining clean and stylish. Place on a sofa or bench seat or across your bed for an instant statement. The perfect accompaniment to the other pieces in our range too - an abundance of looks at your fingertips.
Hidden Zip closure.
Multicolor front, natural reverse
100% Linen construction, Silk embroidery
Recommended Care - Dry Clean Only - Spot Clean less
- 20.0ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $42
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
Pura Vida Home in Chicago, IL
WE believe, True Luxury is in the details of everyday living; being surrounded by things ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.