Antique Wooden Spick & Span Art Crate Sign
The sign came from an old crate of Old Dutch Cleanser product. It cleaned, scrubbed, scoured, and polished till it's ... more The sign came from an old crate of Old Dutch Cleanser product. It cleaned, scrubbed, scoured, and polished till it's spic and span. It was advertised to make your housework easy. It was an abrasive pumicite a popular scrubbing agent. The Dutch cleansing girl who chased dirt was one of the most recognizable trademarks of the early 20th century consumer product era. You can still find the cleanser in some stores today. This sign is from about the 1930s. It measures 12 3/4" long and 1 3/4" tall. less
- 12.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 2.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in brooklyn, NY
Velma V. in brooklyn, NY
I am a lover of all things old, especially my grandparents. I have been selling ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.