Blenko Vintage Amethyst Pitcher/Carafe
This product is no longer available.
Blenko Vintage Amethyst Water Bottle Pitcher Carafe
A vintage, Blenko water bottle 384 pitcher carafe in a rich purple amythest ... more Blenko Vintage Amethyst Water Bottle Pitcher Carafe
A vintage, Blenko water bottle 384 pitcher carafe in a rich purple amythest color in great condition. This design has been in production sice 1938. The indentations on either side of the water bottle make it easy to handle. I do not know the exact name of this Blenko color. Works for water or a great vase as it holds 36 fl. oz.! It has been kept in a non-smoking environment. Handcrafted in the United States. Normal shelf wear on bottom. Some water stain on inside bottom.
The Blenko Glass Company has been a family owned and operated company since 1893. Located in Milton, WV since 1921. With exquisite color, skilled craftsmen, and imaginative designs have made Blenko famous in the time-honored craft of hand-blown glass.
All sales final! less
- 6.5ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 8.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $14
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Fern S. in Los Angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.