Mid-Century Modern Blue Three-Piece Sectional
This product is no longer available.
Mid-century modern three-piece blue sectional sofa.
The seller says: This is a true vintage sectional, not a reproduction. It is ... more Mid-century modern three-piece blue sectional sofa.
The seller says: This is a true vintage sectional, not a reproduction. It is unlabeled. Originally a bright orange velvet, the couch was reupholstered in 2013. The fabric is a microsuede/microvelvet rated at 200,000 double rubs. The fabric is very durable and easy to clean with just water. The color is a navy/royal blue. The fabric does have a nap, which is the color variations you will see in the photos (though I tried to smooth them in one direction for the most part). Each cushion has two rows of button tufting. There is piping all around and two hooks hold each cushion on the frame.
The sectional has two "flaws" you should know about. If you look closely, you will notice that the wooden bases of each section are slightly different shades. I decided not to have that refinished, as I liked how it looked. It is pretty difficult to notice unless you are looking at it critically. The second issue you can see in photos 6, 7, 8. There was a long rip on one side of one of the end cushions. It's been strongly mended and isn't a threat to come apart again (the fabric really is durable, the rip was the result of a crazed puppy). Additionally, two of the buttons have been slightly mauled, though are still covered with the fabric. I tried to show how it looks from different distances, because from more than a few feet away it isn't really noticeable. But, that side of the cushion can be flipped down so it is not a huge issue. Other than these issues the couch is in really good condition.
This comes from a non-smoking home which does have two dogs. However, I have steam cleaned the entire couch and then wrapped it up as seen in picture 9. It is clean and ready for its new home.
This really is an awesome piece that definitely makes a statement. It's always the first thing that people comment on when they enter the room. The first and last pictures give a good idea of what the couch looks like under indoor lighting and with some natural light. Please let me know if you have any questions!
seat height - 17"
seat depth - 24"
width of end sections - 49"
width of center section - 38" at the front and 74" at the back
approximate space taken up from end piece to middle (if the couch was in a corner) - 100" less
- 100.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Riverside, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jennifer J. in Riverside, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.