Antique Empire Regency Chest
This gorgeous antique gentleman's chest can be used in a number of different ways. Use it as a dresser or ... more This gorgeous antique gentleman's chest can be used in a number of different ways. Use it as a dresser or even as a bar! It features a top that opens for all your bar accessories. The shelves down below can hold glasses, table linens, and dishes. In the 1800s this would have been used as a gentleman's dresser. The wood finish is even more beautiful in person. The two figurines are Greek Caryatids frequently used as decorative supports for Empire Regency pieces such as this. Lovely book matched veneer. Great for an entry piece or at the end of a hallway because it is a taller piece at 44". Purchased from the renown antique dealer, Gep Durenburger. less
- 41.0ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 44.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Charlotte Rose Home in Rancho Santa Fe, CA
We're a treasure trove of antique home decor. We offer curated lighting, dishes, furniture ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.