Vintage Turkish Green Kantha Quilt
This product is no longer available.
Vintage green Turkish Kantha quilt.
The seller says: We're known for all things Turkish, but when we saw these vintage ... more Vintage green Turkish Kantha quilt.
The seller says: We're known for all things Turkish, but when we saw these vintage Kantha Quilts from India, we just couldn't resist! Vintage saris (women's dresses) are stacked on top of one another, and then hand-stitched together to create these fun and colorful quilts. With different dresses making up each quilt, the mixes of color and pattern are just delightful!
Please note: the garments used to create our kantha quilts are in fact vintage (we have a "no faux" rule here at Rug & Relic); thus you'll find that there are sometimes small hand-sewn repairs, patches and maybe even a small stain interspersed on your favorite quilt. Don't let this worry you! Part of the charm of kantha is the cacophony of color and pattern, and pieces with patches are actually coveted!
- 44.0ʺW × 72.0ʺD × 0.15ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic is one of the best sources for vintage and antique kilims and carpets ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.