Hans Wegner Style Teak Leather Dining Chairs - 4
Set of 4 rare mid century Danish modern teak and black leather Hans Wegner style horn dining chairs. Set includes ...
more Set of 4 rare mid century Danish modern teak and black leather Hans Wegner style horn dining chairs. Set includes 4 teak frame wrap around back horn chairs with black leather seat pads and backrest complimenting the beautiful sculptural lines. This vintage set evokes clean modern design and classic feel of the 60's and the Danish production of designers like Hans Wegner. Teak frames with fluid arches, and curves, create a beautiful exterior skeleton, as the original well taken care of upholstered comfortable black leather seat pads and backs, add to the "Horn" wrap around back rests, providing comfort as well as looks. Attractive raised corners on the seat back and corner seat knees, add a touch of class as the fluid face, curved back that contour the body, yet bring a classic Danish modern design made popular in the 60's. A beautiful mid century modern set perfect for that Danish dining table. Untagged.
Measures - 19 1/2" wide x 20 1/2" deep x 18" seat height x 29" seat back
Condition - all 4 chairs have been well taken care of and are in great pre owned condition. The set show very minor use. The frames are all tight and sturdy, the upholstered black leather seat pads and backs are free from rips or tears and have a very comfortable feel. Very very small minor marks on some chairs legs associated with age, more pics available, well taken care of. Comes from a smoke free home. Chairs are untagged.
- 19.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Hans Wegner
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Winter Park, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Atomic Junkies mid century modern gallery in Winter Park, FL
Mid century modern gallery offering quality clean rare finds. We offer high end designer collector ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.