Hans Wegner Style Teak Leather Dining Chairs - 4
Set of 4 rare mid century Danish modern teak and black leather Hans Wegner style horn dining chairs. Set includes ...
more Set of 4 rare mid century Danish modern teak and black leather Hans Wegner style horn dining chairs. Set includes 4 teak frame wrap around back horn chairs with black leather seat pads and backrest complimenting the beautiful sculptural lines. This vintage set evokes clean modern design and classic feel of the 60's and the Danish production of designers like Hans Wegner. Teak frames with fluid arches, and curves, create a beautiful exterior skeleton, as the original well taken care of upholstered comfortable black leather seat pads and backs, add to the "Horn" wrap around back rests, providing comfort as well as looks. Attractive raised corners on the seat back and corner seat knees, add a touch of class as the fluid face, curved back that contour the body, yet bring a classic Danish modern design made popular in the 60's. A beautiful mid century modern set perfect for that Danish dining table. Untagged.
Measures - 19 1/2" wide x 20 1/2" deep x 18" seat height x 29" seat back
Condition - all 4 chairs have been well taken care of and are in great pre owned condition. The set show very minor use. The frames are all tight and sturdy, the upholstered black leather seat pads and backs are free from rips or tears and have a very comfortable feel. Very very small minor marks on some chairs legs associated with age, more pics available, well taken care of. Comes from a smoke free home. Chairs are untagged.
- 19.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Hans Wegner
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Winter Park, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Atomic Junkies mid century modern gallery in Winter Park, FL
Mid century modern gallery offering quality clean rare finds. We offer high end designer collector ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.