Hans C. Andersen Danish Modern Rosewood Credenza
Beautiful mid-century Danish Modern buffet credenza designed by Hans C. Andersen. Rosewood veneer is a rich vivid grain. Drawers pull ...
more Beautiful mid-century Danish Modern buffet credenza designed by Hans C. Andersen. Rosewood veneer is a rich vivid grain. Drawers pull out easily. Cabinet includes middle adjustable shelf. Marked on the back with Danish Designer. A beautiful addition to your mid-century modern dining room.
Buffet is in great condition with normal wear from use. Does have a small light spot as shown in the photo. Also has some light plate rings that only show up in reflected light. Rings are not in the wood. less
- 58.0ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Tucson, AZ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
MidCenturyMan Antiques and Collectables in Tucson, AZ
Seller of Mid Century Modern Fine Furnishings, Antiques, and Fine Art.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.