Custom Glass Chandelier
This product is no longer available.
The seller says: This chandelier is a custom piece composed of 17 individual drops. We do not have any installation ...
more The seller says: This chandelier is a custom piece composed of 17 individual drops. We do not have any installation photos of this fixture. It is brand new, and never installed. In the photos I have included the glass colors along with the catalogue page of what this fixture looks like from the manufacturer. I have also included another photo that is showing white glass, but this photo will give you a better idea of the scale of the fixture when the drop lengths are exaggerated. The manufacturer is called Light in Art. These are handmade in Israel by an artist named Shimon Peleg.
Size of each glass drop: 4"l x 2.75"w x 18"h
Glass Color: Honey/Ocean/Duet/Clear
Canopy Size: 28 round
Canopy Color: DK. Bronze
Canopy Type: Float
Length of Fixture: Bottom of lowest drop is 112"
(Scattered drop lengths within the 112" length)
Bulbs: LED Bayonet
Wire based on 112" drop to longest drop, 1st drop to be at 2.5' from canopy
Qty. 17 individual drops less
- 28.0ʺW × 28.0ʺD × 112.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 94110.
Henderson Design in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.