Vintage Sheepbone Walnut Dining Chairs - Set of 6
This product is no longer available.
This delicious set of six vintage French Sheepbone walnut dining chairs guarantees summer all year long! The walnut wood chairs ...
more This delicious set of six vintage French Sheepbone walnut dining chairs guarantees summer all year long! The walnut wood chairs date to 1950, with stylish Sheepbone style shaping on the legs and stretchers. The colorful floral tapestry upholstery on the seat cushion and backs has been recently done, in shades of blue, green, and purple. They'll lend an extravagant French air to your French Country dining room, or make beautiful side chairs in a living room or lady's bedroom and guest bedrooms. This set of vintage French chairs is 20.25 inches, and they measure 43 inches high and 19 inches wide by 17 inches deep.
Seat Height, Side Chair: 20.25"
Shows minor wear to the finish and miscellaneous nicks, dings, and scratches due to age and use. The tapestry upholstery has been recently done. less
- 19.0ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.