80s Keilhauer 3 Seat Indsutrial Modern Grey Bench
This product is no longer available.
Pre-loved designer Leather and Nickel plate frame—designed by Scot Laughton for Keilhauer—this sophisticated and urban design bench seating ...
more Pre-loved designer Leather and Nickel plate frame—designed by Scot Laughton for Keilhauer—this sophisticated and urban design bench seating offers 'light' but modern lounge seating for the home or workspace.
An estate acquisition—we love the strong, clean architectural direction of this 'simple' 3-seat, honeycomb, almost iridescent multi-grey tones of the upholstery. It's clean and fuss-free silhouette makes it easy to integrate into more than one space in your home or workspace.
We've even utilized this piece as an unconventional coffee table—great way to get the most out of your space!
He also makes for a perfect 'settee' at the foot of your bed. The bedroom is a great place to discreetly add a little extra seating if you're looking to keep your room minimal but enjoy the convenience of an accent chair or two. Adding a few pillows and a throw creates elegant accents for texture and color that's both sophisticated and functional!
This estate acquisition was a rare find—the previous owner was meticulous in the maintenance of his home and an unexpected relocation to Europe meant he had to leave a few pieces behind.
Please feel free to send us a message with any questions you might have about this MODERN yet ELEGANT 'work-horse'. It's always a treat to help show our customers how to integrate industrial modern with more 'traditional' designs—or—assist with creative ways to get the most out of significant commitments like this designer settee.
And if 'home' is headquarters—this is a great addition to your 'home office'—and if you're appointing office space 'off-site'—this bench is built to last. Not only will it add a touch of elegance to your reception area or office—but if it's ever time to make adjustments to that design—this won't be a piece you'll have to leave behind.
As you can see—we LOVE this KEILHAUER. We hope you love it, too!
Thanks for cruising FRINGE on Chairish!
- 81.0ʺW × 23.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in SACRAMENTO, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The House of FRINGE in SACRAMENTO, CA
The House of FRINGE is a marvelous, magical, bohemian modern VINTAGE-CENTRIC lovefest! This SACTO landmark ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.