Pink Princess Rotary Dial Phone
"Promise a Princess" A Pink 702B Princess phone. This phone has some fading and discoloration due to sun exposure. The ...
more "Promise a Princess" A Pink 702B Princess phone. This phone has some fading and discoloration due to sun exposure. The phone receives and sends clear transmissions and the ringer works, modular ready. There are some surface scratches due to use. No cracks or breaks. The transformer to light the telephone is not included.
About the seller: Although cell phones and social media communication define our way of life today, brother-sister team Joe and Janette Antone still believe in the power of the landline. These vintage collectors and technological historians started American Telephone Store to honor the beautiful craftsmanship and nostalgic draw of rotary phones from the 1910s through the 1990s. Please make sure your telephone provider allows for a rotary dial phone. 1 year warranty included in the price of the phone for parts and labor. Warranty does not cover breakage of the exterior of the phone. Warranty is through American Telephone Store. Please feel free to message the seller regarding this telephone. less
- 8.0ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 4.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Petaluma, CA
American Telephone Store in Petaluma, CA
My creative juices flow when I see old movies from the golden era of film ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.