Bright Red Antique Chinese Wine Goblets - Pair
This product is no longer available.
Pair of Wine Goblets in a beautiful "Chinese Red."
An unusual shape and color. They are nearly the exact ... more Pair of Wine Goblets in a beautiful "Chinese Red."
An unusual shape and color. They are nearly the exact same size except one is a bit taller than the other. All other measurements are the same. This is often the case with pairs due to long ago when these were made, all was done by hand.
These are 3 3/4" tall. If someone is interested in only 1 cup, just ask and I will consider.
These goblets are a part of my huge collection of Chinese Art which I will continue to list in the coming months.
Even though the style of this piece is very convincing and suggests it might be from an ancient Dynasty origin, a large portion of the antique Chinese ceramics in the world date to the 18th or 19th, even early 20th century, so it is quite possible that this is an imitative revival piece. Only a $600 thermoluminescence test would determine the true age, (and even then the reliability and accuracy of such testing is still debated).
So I have decided to price a large part of my collection as an undetermined age, and if it is indeed older, then all the better for you.
However, no matter what the true age is, I guarantee that the item was acquired not less than 25 years ago and is still considered a valuable and collectible piece of art. less
- 3.5ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 3.75ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Saxonville, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.