Mid-Century Danish Modern Buffet Sideboard
This Gorgeous Buffet is made from solid wood and features three drawers and one with a silverware tray. Plus there ...
more This Gorgeous Buffet is made from solid wood and features three drawers and one with a silverware tray. Plus there is a folding cabinet door that opens to a two shelf storage cabinet. It is in Good Vintage Condition but there is wear which is commensurate of its age. Please note there are gashes along front left edge on table top, gashes along left side of table top and the table top has a long fade mark. All drawers and cabinets are clean except the silverware drawer has colored marker... Marks. Overall a Very Stylish Buffet that you will love having in your home!
Color: Blonde Light Wood Tone
Type: Buffet Sideboard
Style: Mid-Century Danish Modern
Material: Light Wood
Region of Origin: America
Maker: Unknown less
- 52.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Danish Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Ana, CA
- $120 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 75 miles of 92705.
Vintage L A Furniture in Santa Ana, CA
We are a Vintage Furniture Re-Seller specializing in Vintage & Unique Furniture Pieces along with some ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.