Danish Modern Wood Woven Geometric Swag Lamp
Keep it Mid-Century. Keep it Modern. Keep it HANDCRAFTED. Keep it COOL!
We left our hearts (our Vintage 70s, handcrafted ... more Keep it Mid-Century. Keep it Modern. Keep it HANDCRAFTED. Keep it COOL!
We left our hearts (our Vintage 70s, handcrafted, handmade, artisanal hearts)...back in THE DAY. And today—we jump back in time—by keeping it relevant and this groovy, iconic, Crescent Moon String Swag Light is Vintage Chic!
Handmade in the USA—wafer thin, oak wood, Crescent Moons—bound together with patience and precision, this original, Vintage Resin String Swag Light is anything but 'DESIGN LITE'!
If you're looking for a functional accent piece (lighting does the trick!) to bring a bit of Mid-Century Modern Swag into your world—this is one of those pieces that really works wonders.
Definitely iconic—it's light and natural earth tones make it easy to incorporate into almost any room. Dramatic design combined with it's neutral tone keeps it from being overpowering—yet definitely injects that pop of Vintage Modern Design we're all looking for to update our spaces. less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in SACRAMENTO, CA
The House of FRINGE in SACRAMENTO, CA
The House of FRINGE is a marvelous, magical, bohemian modern VINTAGE-CENTRIC lovefest! This SACTO landmark ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.