Antique Pastel Russian Teapot for One
Beautiful pastel shades in a distinctly oriental design mark this unique little teapot that has had quite a journey. It ...
moreBeautiful pastel shades in a distinctly oriental design mark this unique little teapot that has had quite a journey. It was made near St. Petersberg, Russia in czarist times specifically for the oriental trade market.
The name of the factory was "Gardinar". I found this little teapot in the bazaar in Baluchistan,
Pakistan in 1973. There was very little Gardinar porcelain pottery left even then. I left the little silk thread it came with that kept the lid from wandering. It was attached to the handle with the thread. less
- 6ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 4ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very clean and no damage. No nicks or dings or rub marks. Glaze intact throughout. No fades or discoloration. interior ... moreVery clean and no damage. No nicks or dings or rub marks. Glaze intact throughout. No fades or discoloration. interior still has glaze. Has original imperial crest mark. Number 545 painted on bottom. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Aimee M. in Southampton, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Asian Coffee and Tea Service
- Blue Coffee and Tea Service
- China Coffee and Tea Service
- Ceramic Coffee and Tea Service
- Miniature Tea Sets
- Coffee and Tea Service in New York
- Pink Coffee and Tea Service
- Porcelain Coffee and Tea Service
- Pottery Coffee and Tea Service
- Baby Blue Coffee and Tea Service
- Textile Coffee and Tea Service
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.