Vintage Industrial Steel Storage Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
Large vintage industrial storage cabinet, single vented door, four adjustable shelves, tapered legs, ca. 1950s. This is a heavy duty ...
more Large vintage industrial storage cabinet, single vented door, four adjustable shelves, tapered legs, ca. 1950s. This is a heavy duty cabinet. The four shelves are completely removable and can be positioned as desired on nine runners set at various fixed heights. With the door fully open, the shelves slide straight in. They "lock" in place by hooking to runners set into the back wall of the cabinet. Each shelf weighs almost 12 lbs. and will hold very heavy items.
The exterior of the cabinet is painted a pinkish, peachy buff color with black paint showing through on the door and red paint showing through on the two sides. The back and interior are painted red. The inside of the door and shelves are painted black.
The door has two vented areas. The twist handle moves freely; above it there are four holes which may have originally held a lock.
Fabulous piece for industrial loft décor, utility storage or cottage chic design.
60 in. tall x 30 in. wide x 18 in. deep
Weight: 208 lbs. (cabinet: 161 lbs.; shelves: 47 lbs.)
CONDITION: Excellent vintage condition, with expected age-appropriate distressed areas, including chipped paint. No dents or damage. less
- 30.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 60.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Fort Pierce, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Alegria Collection in Fort Pierce, FL
At Alegria Collection you will find vintage home décor, housewares, art, jewelry and unique gifts ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.