- Casegoods & Storage
- Credenzas & Sideboards
- 19th Century French Louis XIV Marble Top Buffet
19th Century French Louis XIV Marble Top Buffet
19th Century French Louis XIV Marble Top Buffet features a visually striking step-front design, and stretches over seven feet wide ...
more19th Century French Louis XIV Marble Top Buffet features a visually striking step-front design, and stretches over seven feet wide for a commanding presence! Boldly carved lions' paw feet support the intricately carved cabinets and drawers, all rendered from dense, old-growth patinaed oak with Baroque-inspired flourish. Topped with hand-beveled, beautifully veined marble for decades of carefree opulence!
Measures 41.5H x 89W x 24D (marble measurements ~ feet extend an extra 1.5 to 2" out from the corners and front) less
- 89ʺW × 24ʺD × 41.5ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Marble has been expertly repaired and reinforced, and is now stronger than when it was first installed. Excellent Hand-Curated Condition ... moreMarble has been expertly repaired and reinforced, and is now stronger than when it was first installed. Excellent Hand-Curated Condition! Hand-detailed & hand-finished by our expert in-house staff. Located in our 25,000 square foot Dallas Design District showroom, NOT our flagship 25,000 square foot Baton Rouge showroom. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
06824 does not qualify.
Inessa Stewart's Antiques in Dallas, TX
Your best source for French, Italian and European antique furniture and décor! In 28 years ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Marble Credenzas and Sideboards
- Traditional Credenzas and Sideboards
- Shabby Chic Credenzas and Sideboards
- Credenzas and Sideboards in Dallas
- French Credenzas and Sideboards
- Floating Credenzas
- Oak Credenzas and Sideboards
- White Credenzas and Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- Antique Credenzas
- Gray Credenzas and Sideboards
- Media Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Bar Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- Wine Credenzas
- Entertainment Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- Office Credenzas
- Stone Credenzas and Sideboards
- Baroque Credenzas and Sideboards
- Chestnut Credenzas and Sideboards
- Coffee Credenzas and Sideboards
- Louis XIV Credenzas and Sideboards
- Oxblood Red Credenzas and Sideboards
- Stone Gray Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.