Modernist Copper Coat Rack Hat Tree
This piece was handcrafted with the greatest attention to detail. A coat rack like this is ideal for spaces without ...
more This piece was handcrafted with the greatest attention to detail. A coat rack like this is ideal for spaces without a closet, or for a foyer or hallway in need of a practical but decorative piece. This unique coat rack provides you (and your guests) with a convenient way of hanging hats, jackets, scarfs, bags, purses etc., and when nothing is hanging on it, it is simply a cool work of art. Better yet? It comes apart for easy moving and shipping!
Amazing well executed piece comprised of copper tubing and caps..All copper in excellent condition. The hooks may be reconfigured or adjusted. The pieces may be removed or taken apart for ease of shipping. So multi functional for any room indoors or outside Throw your purse on it at the doorway, keep it in the bathroom or guest room or even by the pool. Sturdy and strong for coats and hats. One of a kind artistic piece, we even consider it a piece of sculpture or art. Hooks may be adjusted as they swivel
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items. We appreciate your interest. I usually have more photos than I've posted, so please ask to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, thanks! We will always strive to offer you the best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery whenever possible. We will do everything we can to find you the most economic and preferred shipping method.
Please take a look at our current inventory and please note that many of our items may possibly be available for personal delivery services to parts of Arizona, California, or Nevada. Please also ask us any questions before purchasing to arrange delivery. less
- 14.0ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 71.5ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.