- Room Accents & Accessories
- Bathroom Accessories
- Vintage Repurposed William Adams Ironstone Chin...
Vintage Repurposed William Adams Ironstone China Hand Painted Decorative Vanity Dish
A curated and collectible gift. Vintage c.early 1900's William Adams & Co. English ironstone china hand painted floral pattern ...
moreA curated and collectible gift. Vintage c.early 1900's William Adams & Co. English ironstone china hand painted floral pattern saucer with a laurel leaf border which has been repurposed as a decorative soap display vanity dish. [One of the oldest and most historic family potteries originating in Staffordshire England as early as 1650 with brothers William and Thomas who opened separate factories in Burslem, and later managed by 11th & 12th generation family members until 1966 when the company was acquired and became part of the Wedgwood Group, until it closed in 1992 || The identification marking on the back was used from 1896 into the 20th Century.]
Measures 5.5" in diameter. MADE IN ENGLAND
Will come with a complimentary handmade bar of artisanal organic shea butter soap, which may vary from the ones pictured depending on availability. Makes a really unique and special fancy little gift! less
- 5.5ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 0.25ʺH
- 1900 - 1909
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Overall well preserved with light discoloration. Free of chips and cracks. (Due to age may have some imperfections such as ... moreOverall well preserved with light discoloration. Free of chips and cracks. (Due to age may have some imperfections such as minor scratches, trim wear, light staining, and/or minor crazing.) less
- Shabby Chic
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
20837 does not qualify.
The Vanity Dish in New York, NY
Repurposed Antique China A curated & collectible gift selection of repurposed antique soap display vanity plates ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.