Antique European Display Hutch
This product is no longer available.
Gorgeous antique display hutch, probably originating in Italy or France but we can't be sure. This is an amazing piece ...
more Gorgeous antique display hutch, probably originating in Italy or France but we can't be sure. This is an amazing piece, very delicate and refined and offering fantastic display space for your prized collectibles. It features gorgeous wood veneers and inlays, intricate painted designs, and beveled glass throughout on the front. Center section door locks, glass sections on either side have key but we can't get it to work. The mirror in the back and all the glass sections on the door are all beveled. The removable shelves in the sides and the back of the sides are covered in aged fabric.
It is an exquisite china cabinet and in overall good vintage condition for its age. It will grace the room with timeless class from another era.
53.5" wide, 80.75" tall, 18" deep. less
- 53.5ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 80.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Renton, WA
- $80 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 98057.
Modern To Vintage Furniture & Design in Renton, WA
Operated out of a 100 year old house, our shop is filled with vintage and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.