Antique Engraved Brass Moroccan Tray
Antique engraved brass Moroccan tray with folding stand. Great looking large round hand etched, hammered and embossed, chiseled Persian brass ...
more Antique engraved brass Moroccan tray with folding stand. Great looking large round hand etched, hammered and embossed, chiseled Persian brass tray table on collapsing wooden base. This rare piece is truly a beauty. The brass tray is engraved with a beautiful scene with great ornate details. The tray has a lifted edge. The tray is meant to sit on top of a beautifully ornate wooden stand that has six legs to hold this massive, heavy tray in place. The stand folds up for easy storage or moving. The stand appears to be made of several types of wood but mainly teak.
This is not a cheap knock off, the tray alone weighs around 20 lbs!
Condition: Excellent vintage condition, the brass is gorgeous, the wood does show a little wear but very little considering the age.
Measurements: 30" diameter on tray less
- 30.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 19.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Spring Lake, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Thought Cake Living in Spring Lake, MI
Thought Cake Living: Making Vintage Modern At Thought Cake Living our goal is to bring ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.