Ligne Roset Styled Sectional Modern Sofa With Chrome Base
Such an incredibly cool silhouette to this sectional sofa which is in the style of Ligne Roset and B&B Italia ...
moreSuch an incredibly cool silhouette to this sectional sofa which is in the style of Ligne Roset and B&B Italia. Two sections to this sofa, one is a settee / loveseat sized two seater and the other is a longer 3 seater sofa with a built in upholstered ledge that can be used as a side table. The base is a chromed sled styled legs that match well with B&B Italia tables. We have 3 sets of white B&B Italia tables currently, one is a larger single photographed with the sofa and we have 2 others that are nesting tables, similar in size as the one photographed. Contact us if you are interested in the tables as well.
This sofa couch fabric is a nice boucle styled fabric that borders between light brown and grey. The fabric is in fair vintage condition, can be used as-is but can also benefit from reupholstery. The sofa also sinks in a little in some parts of the seat. This is not that much of an issue but can also be addressed in the reupholstery process.
We haven't seen anything like this sofa before, incredible design... not sure who the designer of this piece but the client we obtained this from stated they have owned it since the 1990s while the style is very 1960s/1970s.
Consider using this Roche Bobois styled in a Mid-Century Modern or Post-Modern styled home or apartment, also consider for a Contemporary or Classical / Traditional home or creative studio / office.
The width of the longer piece is 88" and the shorter piece is 68". There was no way to list this in the measurements below. The shorter piece can either be placed at the very end or pulled up slightly depending on your preference. The height was measured at 19" which is without the back cushions in place as the height varies slightly depending on how you angle the cushions. Contact us if you have any questions. less
- 88ʺW × 37.5ʺD × 19ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Fabric is in average / good vintage condition with light to medium wear. Legs are in good condition. Can be used ... moreFabric is in average / good vintage condition with light to medium wear. Legs are in good condition. Can be used as-is or can be reupholstered. Read description for more detail. less
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Seat Height
- 14.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 33.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
20837 does not qualify.
Automaton Furniture in Gardena, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.