Early 20th Century Drum Table - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Great Grandmothers "pie" tables (we are in our 60's) so these are early 1900's. Very similar to Mersman, but no ...
more Great Grandmothers "pie" tables (we are in our 60's) so these are early 1900's. Very similar to Mersman, but no label. 23 1/2" diameter and 26" high. Worked great in our 1900 craftman kit house - not so much in our smaller modern retirement home. Table tops are virtually identical - tone variations in pictures are due to lighting. I believe the tops are mahogany veneer - not sure about other parts. Tops are in excellent condition - the tables include 1/4" plate glass tops that have been used for the last 35 years. One glass top has a small chip on the edge. Pictured without glass tops.
One leg on each table has a break in one lamination near the foot. Also, one table leg has a partial delamination near the pedestal connection. Tables have been used with these defects for 35 years. Minor edge nicks here and there. Brass claw feet. less
- 23.5ʺW × 23.5ʺD × 26.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Rexford, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Russell s M. in Rexford, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.