Judith Daner Midcentury Enamel on Copper Artwork Wall Panel Egyptians, a Pair
Stunning Mid-Century Modernist enamel on copper artwork by Judith Daner. A lovely pair of decorative panels featuring two tile plaques ...
moreStunning Mid-Century Modernist enamel on copper artwork by Judith Daner. A lovely pair of decorative panels featuring two tile plaques mounted together on original oakwood frame. Abstract and stylized design of Egyptians woman and man with colorful outfits. Judith Daner used the technique of stenciling so that the design has a layered dimensional effect rendered in variations of white, blue, dark red, orange and black enameling, all of which is set against a cerulean blue background. This took multiple firings to accomplish. No visible artist's signature but Daner's style is unmistakable.
Frame size: 11 in. wide (28 cm) x 28 in. high (71 cm)
Plaque size: 9 in. wide (23 cm) x 22 in. high (56 cm)
(measurements for one panel)
Judith Daner (b. 1936 -) is currently 80 years old and resides in Ashland Mass., with husband. Daner studied at Parson's School of Design, the Art Students League in New York, and she received her BFA with top honors from Pratt Institute. Her work has been exhibited in galleries and museums nationally and the Biennale Internationale in France. Early in her career, Daner was a designer for Bovano of Cheshire, Connecticut, and Robert Wuersch Associates of Fall River, Massachusetts.
(Ambiance picture might not have actual size of the panels). less
- 11ʺW × 3ʺD × 28ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent, Wear consistent with age and history - Enamel plaques in perfect condition, no chip, no crack, no repair. Minor wear ... moreExcellent, Wear consistent with age and history - Enamel plaques in perfect condition, no chip, no crack, no repair. Minor wear on wood frames less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Blue Iris / Iris Bleu in Atlanta, GA
20th Century great design will live on and will always work. Create your perfect space ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Sculpture
- Bust Sculptures
- Owl Sculptures
- Indian Sculptures
- Cat Sculptures
- Wire Sculptures
- Horse Sculptures
- Buddha Sculptures
- Cubist Sculptures
- Metal Wall Sculptures
- Metal Sculpture
- Nude Sculptures
- Bear Sculptures
- Lion Sculptures
- Bas Relief Sculptures
- Dragon Sculptures
- Roman Sculptures
- Eagle Sculptures
- Lotus Sculptures
- Egyptian Sculptures
- Relief Sculptures
- Copper Sculpture
- Elephant Sculptures
- Black Sculpture
- Modern Sculpture
- Traditional Sculpture
- Venus Sculptures
- Hand Sculptures
- Blue Sculpture
- Sculpture in Atlanta
- Geometric Sculptures
- Red Sculpture
- Tree Sculptures
- Greek Sculptures
- Sound Sculptures
- White Sculpture
- Angel Sculptures
- Orange Sculpture
- Animal Sculptures
- Heart Sculptures
- Surrealist Sculptures
- Egyptian Revival Sculpture
- Enamel Sculpture
- Mobile Sculptures
- Paint Sculpture
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.