- Casegoods & Storage
- Credenzas & Sideboards
- 1920 Art Deco Mid Century Modern French Server
1920 Art Deco Mid Century Modern French Server
Item #: 18-24 Overall measurements (inches) 67.50H x 64.75W x 20.75D . Overall Condition is Used - Good. Speckling on ...
moreItem #: 18-24 Overall measurements (inches) 67.50H x 64.75W x 20.75D . Overall Condition is Used - Good. Speckling on mirror. Marble shows slight yellowing with age. Gouges on top right and left surface with fleabites to marble. One-inch restoration to veneer on top right. Material(s): Mirror,Marble. Style: Art Deco. Dates to circa 1920.
The wonderful angular lines of this 1920 Art Deco sideboard or server will make any room look cool. It's Miami Beach all the way! The antique Art Deco sideboard dates to 1920 and it was crafted in France in sturdy walnut wood. The sideboard or server features a combination of geometric lines and decorative carvings that made the Art Deco style such a timeless choice. The back mirror creates a focal point for your room while the white marble top on the lowered center portion of the buffet top boasts elegant gray veining. This 1920 sideboard stands nearly 6 feet tall and it would also look spectacular in your MidCentury Modern decor. If you want a taste of the real Roaring Twenties, whether as a server in your dining room or a sideboard in a living room or bedroom, this terrific French Art Deco sideboard is a sure win choice. less
- 64.75ʺW × 20.75ʺD × 67.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Speckling on mirror. Marble shows slight yellowing with age. Gouges on top right and left surface with fleabites to marble ... moreSpeckling on mirror. Marble shows slight yellowing with age. Gouges on top right and left surface with fleabites to marble. One-inch restoration to veneer on top right. less
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Art Deco Credenzas and Sideboards
- Marble Credenzas and Sideboards
- Walnut Credenzas and Sideboards
- Floating Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- Media Credenzas
- Antique Credenzas
- Bar Credenzas
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- Gray Credenzas and Sideboards
- Wine Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Entertainment Credenzas
- Office Credenzas
- File Credenzas
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type,, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.