Mid Century Bill Stephens Knoll Bentwood Chair
Extraordinary Mid-Century Modern dining/accent chair Model 1305UO, designed by William "Bill" Stephens for Knoll International, 1970s. Manufactured 1972-1988. Featuring ...
moreExtraordinary Mid-Century Modern dining/accent chair Model 1305UO, designed by William "Bill" Stephens for Knoll International, 1970s. Manufactured 1972-1988. Featuring original, striking purple herringbone upholstery on the front and back that continues to and covers the underside. Elegantly sculpted walnut bentwood arms and frame characteristic of Bill Stephen’s iconic design. The arms form an elegant circular shape and are connected to the frame by wooden dowels. Nice arch design detail to upper back. Sturdy, solid construction with beautiful curvaceous lines providing comfort and support. Makers Label (Knoll International, Inc.) underneath. Perfect as a dining, office or accent chair. The vibrant purple fabric is sure to add a splash of color to any room setting! Additional chair of same specs available in olive green upholstery (sold separately).
Condition Report: Overall remaining in very good condition. Original upholstery is tight in good condition no tears very comfortable wood frame sturdy, strong and very comfortable.
Makers Label: Knoll International Inc.
Designer: Bill Stephens
Manufacturer: Knoll International
Place of Origin: New York, USA
Date of Manufacture: 1970s
Of the Period: Mid-Century Modern 1970-1979
Materials and Techniques: Walnut, Upholstery
Wear: wear consistent with age and use.
Measurements: 32” H x 22.5” W x 22.5” Deep; Seat Height 18” less
- 23ʺW × 23ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Overall remaining in very good condition. Original upholstery is tight in good condition no tears very comfortable wood frame sturdy ... moreOverall remaining in very good condition. Original upholstery is tight in good condition no tears very comfortable wood frame sturdy, strong and very comfortable. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Knoll International
- Bill Stephens
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
06824 does not qualify.
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
- Super Seller 2018
- Super Seller 2019
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
- Walnut Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs in Baltimore
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Purple Dining Chairs
- New and Custom Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.