Baker Furniture Armless Sectional Sofa - 3 Pieces
This product is no longer available.
Vintage, top-of-the-line Baker Furniture 3 piece down filled sectional sofa. Heavy and supremely sturdy, well-built American made frame ... more USA, 1970s
Vintage, top-of-the-line Baker Furniture 3 piece down filled sectional sofa. Heavy and supremely sturdy, well-built American made frame, low profile, down filled loose cushions, clean lined profile. Original upholstery is in a peach floral silk, very nice fabric and obviously very expensive originally.
Contemporary proportions in terms of height, with all of the hallmarks of their highest tier of build quality. It is not a foam block but an enormous amount of hand tied springs through the seat and back with all down cushions and excellent comfort.
Fantastic design- the 3 sections include two armless sofas (these would look great opposite each other across a chic cocktail table) and one corner piece. The configurations can be one EXTRA long continuous sofa with the corner piece on the end; two armless sofas alone or with a corner chair; or a sectional as pictured.
Condition is usable as is, but reupholstery is recommended- it would really update the piece and make it shine. I've been picturing it in a charcoal mohair forever. The quality is unmistakeable and all pieces are phenomenally heavy for their size (though 2 people can move each piece). The scale is very nice, not oversize but not small. The height is modern but very 'sittable' and comfortable. It has all hand tied springs, to the underside and outside edges. There are some areas that should be serviced and re-tied when reupholstered, though nothing that one can feel when sitting on the sofa, and nothing poking through.
The wooden feet are minimal and attractive and add a little space between the sofa and the ground as it is raised up on the legs, adding lightness to any space. Sectionals are just excellent to use and this one is no exception. The build quality is top and the style is very luxe modern
Estimated yardage is 26 to 27 yards assuming 54" width solid fabric with no repeat / pattern. The seat cushions are deep- this is assuming they can be cut side to side (per upholsterer).
Armless Sofas (Qty 2): 71" L x 34" D x 25" overall height; Seat Height, 16"
Corner Piece: 34" x 34" x 25" overall height; Seat Height, 16" less
- 105.0ʺW × 34.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Grand Rapids, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Nueve in Grand Rapids, MI
Nueve (Spanish for the number nine) is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We feature a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.