- Tableware & Barware
- Flatware & Silverware
- Sterling Silver
- Japanese by Tiffany Sterling Silver Flatware Se...
Japanese by Tiffany Sterling Silver Flatware Set Service 34 Pcs Audubon Birds
Japanese by Tiffany & Co. sterling silver flatware set 34 pieces. This set includes: Eight knives, 9 1/4" (Audubon ... moreJapanese by Tiffany & Co. sterling silver flatware set 34 pieces. This set includes: Eight knives, 9 1/4" (Audubon), eight dinner forks, 8", eight dessert forks, 7", eight teaspoons, 6", two serving spoons, eight 3/4". Includes bonus brand new storage chest. Excellent condition, monograms on the reverse vary. Wonderful crisp pattern detail on the birds. This set will be lightly polished and sealed in individual plastic sleeves prior to shipping. Japanese was designed in 1871, during the most innovative period in the history of Tiffany silver, and it is still one of the most popular of all Tiffany patterns. Japanese was the first Tiffany pattern to introduce silver decorated in the Japanese revival style. The flowing designs of branches and twigs with leaves, buds, flowers and exotic birds were entirely different from anything in American silver at that time. This pattern was a direct result of the interest in exotic cultures that became widespread in the late 19th century. This interest led directly into the American Art Nouveau movement, whose leader was Louis Comfort Tiffany, son of Tiffany's founder. Each piece of Audubon is decorated with intricate designs adapted from nineteenth century Japanese bird paintings, with eight species represented. The back of each piece has complementary designs derived from Japanese flowers. Japanese's exquisite detail lends itself well to a wide range of table-setting designs from traditional to contemporary. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a Victorian Japanese by Tiffany set. All of the pieces in this set are old 1870 Japanese except for the knives, which are Audubon and were made in the last 50 years. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Let antique cupboard be your trusted source. We buy silver. Please inquire. less
- 18ʺW × 18ʺD × 12ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition, monograms on the reverse vary. Wonderful crisp pattern detail on the birds. This set will be lightly polished ... moreExcellent condition, monograms on the reverse vary. Wonderful crisp pattern detail on the birds. This set will be lightly polished and sealed in individual plastic sleeves prior to shipping. less
- Tiffany and Co.
- Sterling Silver
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Antique Cupboard in Big Bend, WI
Antique Cupboard is trusted worldwide for no nonsense, fair, and honest dealings. Our prices and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.