Wormley Style Marcek Furniture Nightstands - Pair
This product is no longer available.
USA, 1960s. Pair of mahogany nightstands / bedside tables or end tables signed Marcek Furniture. At first glance, they look like ...
more USA, 1960s. Pair of mahogany nightstands / bedside tables or end tables signed Marcek Furniture. At first glance, they look like an Edward Wormley design for Dunbar. Interesting design detail in the two drawer fronts- there are two pieces woven in and out of perpendicular dowels that create an undulating curve. It's a great contrast to the clean lines of the tables. Each table has two drawers, and the drawers are made out of birdseye maple on the sides! The two tone look is interesting, but these would look great in a darker finish as well.
Original vintage condition, age appropriate nicks, marks, scratches, and wear.
Height to first surface, 19.25". less
- 20.5ʺW × 30.5ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Mid-Century Modern
- Edward Wormley
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Grand Rapids, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Nueve in Grand Rapids, MI
Nueve (Spanish for the number nine) is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We feature a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.