Handwoven Striped Indigo Lumbar Pillow
Introducing our line of vintage and antique African indigo textiles repurposed into beautiful and versatile pillow-cases -- made in house in ...
more Introducing our line of vintage and antique African indigo textiles repurposed into beautiful and versatile pillow-cases -- made in house in NY by Old New House personally. Backed with heavy-weight cotton canvas with an envelope enclosure featuring unique double color (black and white) stitch. Each pillow-case comes complete with 100% all natural made in USA Kapok pillow insert (wrapped in organic cotton). This particular pillow features dark blue indigo blue shades with very unique features like a little tiny area of intricate dying differences and a more denim shade on the one side -- the original textile featured all different ages of handwoven cotton with each area having a unique flare and personality. Stunning piece that has such a fantastic look and is very comfortable to lean back or lay on!
Antique and vintage African textiles / mudcloth, made of hand-spun cotton or linen were finely handwoven in the Mali region likely between the 1930s and 1970s. Truly lovely shades of blue with amazing attention to detail, we have aimed to create complete pillows that have the same handmade and natural spirit as the original textile.
Please note some of the textile pillow-fronts show signs of use, age and mending. Each pillow has its own one of a kind character and charm! The Kapok filling adds to the distinct comfort of the pillow + best of all, stuffing can easily be added to insert over time, mess-free. Dry cleaning recommended mode of care. Measures in large lumbar pillow size of 12" x 20". Quantity is for one pillow only, any additional pillows after are made to order per request. less
- 20.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Katonah, NY
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.