Dark Blue Striped Indigo Lumbar Pillow
This product is no longer available.
Introducing our line of vintage and antique African indigo textiles repurposed into beautiful and versatile pillow-cases -- made in house in ...
more Introducing our line of vintage and antique African indigo textiles repurposed into beautiful and versatile pillow-cases -- made in house in NY by Old New House personally. Backed with heavy-weight cotton canvas with an envelope enclosure featuring unique double color (black and white) stitch. Each pillow-case comes complete with 100% all natural made in USA Kapok pillow insert (wrapped in organic cotton). This particular pillow features the dark blue indigo blue shades with strong, thick striped design. Stunning piece that has such a fantastic look and is very comfortable to lean back or lay on! Very finely woven older textile.
Antique and vintage African textiles / mudcloth, made of hand-spun cotton or linen were finely handwoven in the Mali region likely between the 1930s and 1970s. Truly lovely shades of blue with amazing attention to detail, we have aimed to create complete pillows that have the same handmade and natural spirit as the original textile.
Please note some of the textile pillow-fronts show signs of use, age and mending. Each pillow has its own one of a kind character and charm! The Kapok filling adds to the distinct comfort of the pillow + best of all, stuffing can easily be added to insert over time, mess-free. Dry cleaning recommended mode of care. Measures in large lumbar pillow size of 12" x 20". Quantity is for one pillow only, any additional pillows after are made to order per request. less
- 20.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 12.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $18
- Free Local Pickup in Katonah, NY
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.