McDowell-Craig Vintage Tanker Orange Desk
This product is no longer available.
McDowell-Craig orange vintage Tanker desk.
Since 1946, the Tanker desk has been manufactured the same way - a double pedestal base ... more McDowell-Craig orange vintage Tanker desk.
Since 1946, the Tanker desk has been manufactured the same way - a double pedestal base, made of thick gauge steel with a natural, brushed finish. Sturdy, reliable, and practically immortal, the Tanker was the largest selling commercial desk in the world and well suited for schools, offices and governmental institutions up until the 1970s.
This desk features four utility drawers, a file drawer, and a center pen drawer. Moderately used. No major flaws. There is no key for the pen drawer. Some small light scratch marks on the top of the desk. less
- 60.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Gardena, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 90248.
Automaton Furniture in Gardena, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.