Clad Home Mid-Century Style Grey Sectional
Custom-designed and handmade in Los Angeles by design group Clad Home and Rosa Beltran Design, this sofa combines Mid-Century Modern ...
more Custom-designed and handmade in Los Angeles by design group Clad Home and Rosa Beltran Design, this sofa combines Mid-Century Modern styling with fine quality craftsmanship and insane comfort. The high-performance, slightly nubby, linen-like woven fabric is extra durable and will stand up to whatever life dishes out. The gorgeous honey-toned wood base and sexy slanted legs elevate this piece to the next level.
Custom made so you can tweak the color, fabric, dimensions, leg style, make it a sleeper or a sectional ... have it just the way you like it! Please note, this item requires approximately 7-8 weeks of production time. less
- 120.0ʺW × 65.0ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Clad Home
Clad Home in Los Angeles, CA
LA-based interiors and furniture designer Rosa Beltran is the owner of Clad Home, a wonderfully ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.