- Casegoods & Storage
- Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mid Century Hans Wegner President Credenza for ...
Mid Century Hans Wegner President Credenza for Ry Mobler
An absolutely stunning teak wood credenza model RY-25 "President" collectors credenza designed by Hans Wegner, and produced by Mobler of ...
moreAn absolutely stunning teak wood credenza model RY-25 "President" collectors credenza designed by Hans Wegner, and produced by Mobler of Denmark, circa 1965. This piece is long, low, and just stunning!!! Precisely crafted in exceptional teak grain wood. This credenza sits atop four original solid teak legs giving it the very sought after “floating” look. Features smooth operating, sliding tambour doors with unique teak and chrome accent pulls, open to reveal non-oiled original oak compartments (the way Ry Mobler produced these units) a center compartment featuring four adjustable dovetailed drawers, flanked by two compartments with adjustable shelves. Doors disappear from sight when opened sliding seamlessly into the frame. Signed with Danish Control Mark on each side of the interior, only adding to the value and collectivity of this piece. The wood grain is naturally highlighted in a teak pattern throughout, with a rich teak tone on front. Attractive classic modernist quality and design piece for the modern home. An exceedingly well-crafted fine credenza, this piece has been very well taken care of over the years, one that will certainly make a powerful impression on a clean and modern interior décor. High quality Danish Modern piece, perfect for storing your media components, or your fine Mid-century dinnerware. Condition Report: In great original condition and very sturdy, a few light scratches (see pics) interior is clean with no imperfections. In very good condition with minimal signs of age and use.
ABOUT HANS WEGNER
Among Danish furniture designers, Hans J. Wegner (1914-2007) is considered one of the most creative, innovative and prolific. The son of a cobbler, Wegner was born in 1914 in Tønder, a town in southern Denmark. He began his apprenticeship with Danish master cabinetmaker H. F. Stahlberg when he was just 14 years old. Later on, he moved to Copenhagen and attended the School of Arts and Crafts from 1936 to 1938 before setting out as a furniture designer.
Creator: Hans Wegner, Fritz Hansen (Designer)
Place of Origin: Denmark
Of the Period: Mid- Century
Date of Manufacture: 1960s
Materials and Techniques: Teak, chrome
Wear: Wear consistent with age and use
Measurements: 78.75" long x 19.25" deep 31" tall
Interior Right Side: 22"wide x 17"deep x 18"tall
Interior Left Side: 22"wide x 17"deep x 18"tall less
- 78.75ʺW × 19.25ʺD × 31ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In great original condition and very sturdy, a few light scratches (see pics) interior is clean with no imperfections. In ... moreIn great original condition and very sturdy, a few light scratches (see pics) interior is clean with no imperfections. In very good condition with minimal signs of age and use. less
- Danish Modern
- Hans Wegner Fritz Hansen
- Hans Wegner Fritz Hansen
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
06824 does not qualify.
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
- Super Seller 2018
- Super Seller 2019
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Danish Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Teak Credenzas and Sideboards
- Metal Credenzas and Sideboards
- Floating Credenzas
- Oak Credenzas and Sideboards
- Antique Credenzas
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- Media Credenzas
- Silver Credenzas and Sideboards
- Low Credenzas
- Bar Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Wine Credenzas
- Entertainment Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Credenzas and Sideboards in Baltimore
- File Credenzas
- Office Credenzas
- Chrome Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.