Pink 1964 Date Matched Rotary Dial Desk Phone
Pink Western Electric Model 500 desk phone designed by Henry Dryfuss. Modular ready. Tested for full functionality. This telephone sends ...
more Pink Western Electric Model 500 desk phone designed by Henry Dryfuss. Modular ready. Tested for full functionality. This telephone sends and receives clear transmissions and RINGS clear. Vintage electronics are sold on an “as is” basis. This gently used vintage product is in good condition. It shows some signs of age (note the sun and fade discoloration common with vintage color phones). There are no cracks or chips. It shows signs of use and some surface scratches. Some rust is visible on the bottom of the telephone (see photo). This telephone is unique as it is a "date match" 1964 set. All major components including the plastic housing are 1964. The line cord has been changed to modular.
Please make sure your telephone provider accepts rotary dial telephones.
Although cell phones and social media communication define our way of life today, brother-sister team Joe and Janette Antone still believe in the power of the landline. These vintage collectors and technological historians started American Telephone Store to honor the beautiful craftsmanship and nostalgic draw of rotary phones from the 1910s through the 1990s.
1 year warranty included in the price of the phone for parts and labor. Warranty does not cover breakage of the exterior of the phone. Warranty is through American Telephone Store. less
- 8.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 8.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Petaluma, CA
American Telephone Store in Petaluma, CA
My creative juices flow when I see old movies from the golden era of film ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.