Baker "Modern Reed" Sofa by Barbara Barry
This product is no longer available.
Excellent pre-owned condition sofa with minimal wear for it's age. Barbara Barry, master of understated chic, designed this sofa for ...
more Excellent pre-owned condition sofa with minimal wear for it's age. Barbara Barry, master of understated chic, designed this sofa for classic American brand Baker. Is has a clean-lined shape made approachable by the comfortable tweed wool blend fabric ( which has a timeless herringbone pattern). Down filled loose back and seat cushions offer comfortable support, while the dark stained wood feet bring a bold element to the base. Minor chipping on the corner of the wood base. This a vintage pre-owned piece. We try to describe any flaws, imperfections, and condition of the item as best we can.
Material: Tweed Wood Blend
Total: 90" L x 40" W x 37" H
Seat: 75" L x 19" D x 19" H
Arm: 28' H less
- 90.0ʺW × 40.0ʺD × 37.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Barbara Barry
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Ana, CA
- $199 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 45 miles of 92705.
Found Objects in Santa Ana, CA
Avant Garde curated collections. From mid-century modern furniture and home decor to new and vintage ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 20Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.