- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Antique French Oak Mid-19th Century Renaissance...
Antique French Oak Mid-19th Century Renaissance Revival Barley Twist 3-Drawer Chest Entry Commode Cabinet
This is only one of multiple exquisite pieces recently purchased from a French castle estate. Wonderful hand-carved oak pieces in ...
moreThis is only one of multiple exquisite pieces recently purchased from a French castle estate. Wonderful hand-carved oak pieces in the highly sought after Black Forest, Gothic, Renaissance Revival and Barley Twist styles. 19th century and in unbelievably spectacular condition! If you're looking for that special and unique "statement piece" for your home or office, please view these items in our inventory! A must see. gorgeous example of a rare antique French oak 19th Century Renaissance Revival chest with open barley twist pillars and highly carved floral and cartouche accents. Perfect statement piece that can accommodate any number of storage needs in today's home. use in a bedroom or dressing area for clothing or jewelry. in a dining area for storage of tableware. in a study or library for office supplies. perfect for an entry or foyer piece. just hang a mirror or painting over it. the possibilities are endless! Three wide drawers with huge, hand cut, dovetailed construction on fronts and backs of drawers. dates this chest to the mid-19th century . Unique top faux drawer is a hinged fall front storage space. Beautiful relief carved beveled edge top and lower skirt . Sturdy, original "bun" feet. Hand-planed back and paneled sides . Three original keys are included and work as "pulls" for drawers. Versatile width and depth allows this chest to fit neatly in any room, small or large Heavy, sturdy and stable. beautiful rich oak patina 38 1/2" tall x 38 1/2" wide x 18 3/4" deep Add this gorgeous example of classic French style to your home or office. Direct from France. c. 1860s
- 38.5ʺW × 18.75ʺD × 38.5ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This item is in very good condition with normal signs of age and use. Original keys are included; however, old ... moreThis item is in very good condition with normal signs of age and use. Original keys are included; however, old locks can be finicky and are never guaranteed. Multiple photos are provided that should be considered part of the description. Antiques should be purchased for craftsmanship, uniqueness, charm and character, and very few true antiques are "like new". We encourage you to ask questions prior to purchase. More photos available upon request. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
06824 does not qualify.
European Crossroads Antiques (Tyler, Texas) in Tyler, TX
Welcome to European Crossroads Antiques! We are located in Tyler, Texas. You will find a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.