- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- 20th Century Syrian White Mother-Of-Pearl Inlay...
20th Century Syrian White Mother-Of-Pearl Inlay Wedding Dressers - a Pair
Fabulous pair of Middle Eastern Syrian artwork, handcrafted white wedding dresser with three drawers, wood inlay with mother-of-pearl, shell, ebony ...
moreFabulous pair of Middle Eastern Syrian artwork, handcrafted white wedding dresser with three drawers, wood inlay with mother-of-pearl, shell, ebony and bone.
Syrian night stand with mother-of-pearl and bone inlay and white marble-top.
Moorish arches and intricate Islamic designs all around.
Mosaik Dowry chest of drawers heavily inlaid in front, the sides are also inlaid with Moroccan camel bone designs.
In the Middle East parents give a chest of drawers inlaid with mother-of-pearl to each of their child as a wedding gift.
Bedroom night stand dressers. less
- 45.5ʺW × 22.5ʺD × 35ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use.
Excellent. Wear consistent with age and use.
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
20837 does not qualify.
Mosaik in Los Angeles, CA
Since 1999, Mosaik in Los Angeles has long been known as the “go-to place” for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Marble Chests of Drawers
- Black Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers in Los Angeles
- Moroccan Chests of Drawers
- Moorish Chests of Drawers
- Wood Chests of Drawers
- Bone Chests of Drawers
- Camel Chests of Drawers
- Ebony Chests of Drawers
- Islamic Chests of Drawers
- Mother-of-Pearl Chests of Drawers
- Shell Chests of Drawers
- Stone Chests of Drawers
- Tan Chests of Drawers
- White Chests of Drawers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.