Time Life Lobby Chair by Ray and Charles Eames for Herman Miller
This product is no longer available.
Designed in 1960 by Charles and Ray Eames for the Time Life Building in Manhattan, these chairs feature a polished ... moreDesigned in 1960 by Charles and Ray Eames for the Time Life Building in Manhattan, these chairs feature a polished aluminum frame and sumptuous tufted cushions in the original black leather. The chair sits on four plastic glides, but wheels are available as well if this option is preferred. This is the slightly wider "lobby" version of the chair which is no longer produced by Herman Miller, unlike the narrower executive version. less
- 28ʺW × 27ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage condition; professionally reupholstered. Excellent vintage condition; professionally reupholstered. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Herman Miller
- Charles and Ray Eames
- Seat Height
- 16.0 inches
DEN in Los Angeles, CA 90029, CA
DEN (formerly Den Møbler) is an East Hollywood shop specializing in the sale and restoration ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Office Chairs
- Leather Office Chairs
- Herman Miller Office Chairs
- Metal Office Chairs
- Swivel Office Chairs
- Executive Office Chairs
- Office Chairs in Los Angeles
- Steelcase Office Chairs
- Ergonomic Office Chairs
- Armless Office Chairs
- Aluminum Office Chairs
- Comfortable Office Chairs
- Tall Office Chairs
- Fabric Office Chairs
- Wide Office Chairs
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Small Office Chairs
- Plastic Office Chairs
- Animal Skin Office Chairs
- Black Office Chairs
- Reclining Office Chairs
- Silver Office Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.