Abstract Original Artwork, "9492" by Edith Konrad
Swiss artist Edith Konrad paints figurative abstract compositions with mixed media on canvas. She layers her expression of her emotional ...
moreSwiss artist Edith Konrad paints figurative abstract compositions with mixed media on canvas. She layers her expression of her emotional response to the subjects with dynamic textures and subtle patterns in her artworks. The thick 3 dimensional layers of paint add a sculptural and tactile, rich looking feel to her paintings, along with the bodily presence of her subjects. Her works have been exhibited internationally, including large art galleries in Zurich and Los Angeles as well as many art fairs such as Montreux, Geneva, Salzburg, Rotterdam, Marbella, Toronto and Paris.
This 24 inch square one-of-a-kind textured artwork is composed of oil and mixed media. The sides are painted black, and it is stretched, wired and ready to hang. The artist signs this abstract figurative painting on the front in the lower right corner. Free local Los Angeles area delivery and affordable US and worldwide shipping is available. A certificate of authenticity issued by the gallery is included.
Edith Konrad has studied in numerous master classes with artists from Germany and Italy. She paints in a variety of techniques and particularly prefers the use acrylic on canvas, collage and mixed media. In 2007 her art was acquired by the State Museum Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. She won the 2009 Palm Art Award, a Certificate of Excellence for outstanding artistic quality and originality of the work. In 2010 she exhibited at the Salon de la Culture at the Louvre in Paris, France. less
- 24ʺW × 1ʺD × 24ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Artspace Warehouse in Los Angeles, CA
Artspace Warehouse is the insider tip for all art lovers who want to discover the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Abstract Paintings
- Horse Paintings
- Oil Paintings
- Portrait Paintings
- Nude Paintings
- Miniature Paintings
- Landscape Paintings
- Paintings in Los Angeles
- Sunflower Paintings
- Flower Paintings
- Cat Paintings
- Surrealist Paintings
- Black and White Paintings
- Brown Paintings
- Still Life Paintings
- Sunset Paintings
- Greek Paintings
- Black Paintings
- Cherry Blossom Paintings
- Famous Paintings
- 3D Paintings
- Beach Paintings
- Dot Paintings
- Action Paintings
- Classic Paintings
- Color Field Paintings
- Forest Paintings
- House Paintings
- Moon Paintings
- Venice Oil Paintings
- Face Paintings
- Tree Paintings
- Watercolor Paintings
- Airbrush Paintings
- Car Paintings
- Fruit Oil Paintings
- Genre Paintings
- Mixed-Media Paintings
- Rock Paintings
- Venus Paintings
- Canvas Paintings
- Dog Paintings
- Figurative Paintings
- Galaxy Paintings
- Sculpture Materials Paintings
- Still Life Oil Paintings
- Textile Paintings
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.