Diminutive Henredon Walnut and Slate Sideboard
This product is no longer available.
This small walnut sideboard was manufactured by Henredon in the 1970s and features a walnut frame with accordion doors and ...
more This small walnut sideboard was manufactured by Henredon in the 1970s and features a walnut frame with accordion doors and a slate top. Some of the most prominent American furniture designers of the age (including Dorothy Draper and Frank Lloyd Wright) designed for Henredon, but there is no designer attribution to this particular piece; only the 'Heritage' line is known.
The accordion doors open to reveal two drawers, one adjustable shelf to the right side, and open storage to the left. (It can be assumed that an identical shelf would have been on the left side, but there is only one shelf in total. The shelf on the right can work on either side.)
There is walnut veneer loss to the back left edge of the piece, but it is minor and not visible from the front.
This piece is a great size for a small space, and can work in any room, including a foyer. less
- 48.0ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jarontiques in brooklyn, NY
Jarontiques was conceived at the Brooklyn Flea, where Jaron Cupak began selling his wares in ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.