- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- English Traditional Baker Furniture Stately Hom...
English Traditional Baker Furniture Stately Homes Chest
An English baronet, Sir Humphry Wakefield is a foremost authority on English antiques and architecture. A consultant to Baker's Stately ... moreAn English baronet, Sir Humphry Wakefield is a foremost authority on English antiques and architecture. A consultant to Baker's Stately Homes program since he founded it in 1980, Wakefield selects extraordinary designs from the palaces and castles of England, Ireland, Scotland and Russia for the craftsmen at Baker to recreate. Baker Stately Homes of England and Scotland 3 drawer burled walnut chest. The chest is in the English George III style with carved apron and cabriole legs with whorl foot. Hardware is brass. The stately homes collection are exact copies of original furniture pieces and are appropriately considered antiques. Brand is Baker Furniture. Dimensions (in): 36.0 W x 21.0 D x 32.0 H. less
- 36ʺW × 21ʺD × 32ʺH
- English Traditional
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good condition. Very good condition. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
The Local Flea in South San Francisco, CA
The Local Flea is your one stop shop for second hand goods. From furniture, to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 12-Drawer Dressers
- 2-Drawer Dressers
- 3-Drawer Dressers
- 4-Drawer Dressers
- 5-Drawer Dressers
- 6-Drawer Dressers
- 7-Drawer Dressers
- 8-Drawer Dressers
- 9-Drawer Dressers
- Antique Dressers
- Antique Dressers with Mirrors
- Baby Dressers
- Bamboo Dressers
- Bedroom Dressers
- Brown Chests of Drawers
- Cherry Dressers
- Distressed Dressers
- Double Dressers
- Dressers with Mirrors
- English Traditional Chests of Drawers
- French Dressers
- Large Dressers
- Long Dressers
- Mahogany Dressers
- Maple Dressers
- Media Dressers
- Narrow Dressers
- Nursery Dressers
- Painted Dressers
- Pine Dressers
- Reclaimed Wood Dressers
- San Francisco Chests of Drawers
- Small Dressers
- Tall Dressers
- Traditional Chests of Drawers
- Triple Dressers
- Vanity Dressers
- Vintage Dressers
- Walnut Chests of Drawers
- Walnut Dressers
- Wicker Dressers
- Wood Chests of Drawers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.