Antique Louis XV Consoles De Coin Corner Consoles - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Being a great student of 18th century furniture , I was amazed to find these , after years of hunting , a pair ...
moreBeing a great student of 18th century furniture , I was amazed to find these , after years of hunting , a pair of very hard to find period consoles de coin ( corner consoles ) as I had seen in so many books on fine antiquities. These are especially lovely in both the lovely lovely louis XV sculpting of the wood , as well as actually finding them with the original Breche d'Alep marble , which was all used up in the 18th century. Please note in pictures 5 & 6 the detail of the rococo carved feather showing that they are a true pair , as they face each other , and the minor differences in the sculpting of the the wood . These pieces were set upon crystal balls to add height , as they were in a room with 4 meter 12.5 foot high cielings . The extra 7" is not in the given measurements below but , if you want to use themin a ten meter or more space , you could leave them in . just let us know your cieling height .Breche is a category of marble which makes the most beautiful types of marble of all with Alep and Breche Violette ( The giant fireplace in Breche Violette at Versailles Palace ) being the most beautiful . Both , sadly were gone by 1800. The gold leaf is unchanged from when we acquired them , and it looks great . These are a gorgeous pair of historical furniture ! ( for local pickup customers , we have a couple warehouses , we can give you that info later , but they are within 6 to 10 miles of our main address). If You find it difficult to find shipping to your area through this site , we have a great solution with blanket wrapping and or crating and shipping through a very good transport company ( especially to New York ( eastern seaboard / southern states ) and Minneapolis ( the Midwest ) and anywhere in between South Florida and those areas ), even the west coast is possible , but costly of course .If You find it difficult to find shipping to your area through this site , we have a great solution with blanket wrapping and or crating and shipping through a very good transport company ( especially to New York ( eastern seaboard / southern states ) and Minneapolis ( the Midwest ) and anywhere in between South Florida and those areas ), even the west coast is possible , but costly of course .
They measure 37.50" T x 21" W x 20" Deep . THANK YOU
- 21ʺW × 20ʺD × 37.5ʺH
- Mid 18th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- These rare corner consoles are in exceptional antique condition , I prefer to put some rather than no imperfections as the ... moreThese rare corner consoles are in exceptional antique condition , I prefer to put some rather than no imperfections as the item is 270 years old . less
- Place of Origin
- Gold Leaf
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
Gregg S. in Fort Lauderdale, FL
As a Bicultural Franco-American , I spent most of my life in Paris ,France my mothers ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Media Console Tables
- Marble Console Tables
- Narrow Console Tables
- Outdoor Console Tables
- Rococo Console Tables
- Console Tables with Drawers
- Wood Console Tables
- Farmhouse Console Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Console Tables
- Corner Console Tables
- Gold Console Tables
- Traditional Console Tables
- Tall Console Tables
- Louis XV Console Tables
- Console Tables in Miami
- Small Console Tables
- New and Custom Console Tables
- Ornamental and Decorative Materials Console Tables
- Sculpture Materials Console Tables
- Stone Console Tables
- Gold Leaf Console Tables
- Sculpting Console Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.