- Casegoods & Storage
- Credenzas & Sideboards
- 1960s Mid-Century Modern Florence Knoll Calcutt...
1960s Mid-Century Modern Florence Knoll Calcutta Marble Top Walnut Credenza Set- 2 Pieces
This product is no longer available.
Height of the era cabinet set designed by Florence Knoll for Knoll Associates. These professionally restored credenzas are fabricated from ...
moreHeight of the era cabinet set designed by Florence Knoll for Knoll Associates. These professionally restored credenzas are fabricated from walnut and feature the original leather pulls and interior pull out drawers along with multiple shelves for storage. The marble is Calcutta gold and has been professionally cleaned. Interior is stamped JUN 27 1969 and also retains original Knoll Associates manufacturer's sticker, which dates this to the earlier production runs of this design. This along with the marble top and interior components, make this authentic early-example piece highly collectible. The clean lines and minimal aesthetic of this Florence Knoll designed credenza ensemble make it a versatile piece in terms of its functionality and can be used as sideboard, media console, credenza, or office storage.
-Provenance paperwork included. Procured from the executive offices of General Motors plant as part of the a 1968 interior design project with Knoll Associates pre-dating Knoll International.
-Two keyed alike lock sets on large cabinet, no lock on small cabinet.
-Dimensions of the 4 door: 71ʺW × 18ʺD × 28.5ʺH
-Dimensions of the 2 door: 36ʺW × 18ʺD × 28.5ʺH less
- 71ʺW × 18ʺD × 26.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Newly, fully,, professionally restored. Original leather pulls also restored. Excellent functionality of pullout drawers. The Calcutta gold marble is in ... moreNewly, fully,, professionally restored. Original leather pulls also restored. Excellent functionality of pullout drawers. The Calcutta gold marble is in excellent condition other than a few minor chips and scratches (as seen in photos) , however does not take away from the integrity or aesthetics of the piece as a whole. Structurally sound and in excellent vintage condition overall less
- Florence Knoll
MiMo in Buffalo, NY
Based in Buffalo NY, MiMo is a vintage furniture and home decor store focused on ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Marble Credenzas and Sideboards
- Walnut Credenzas and Sideboards
- Floating Credenzas
- White Credenzas and Sideboards
- Antique Credenzas
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- Bar Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Media Credenzas
- Entertainment Credenzas
- Wine Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Office Credenzas
- Stone Credenzas and Sideboards
- Animal Skin Credenzas and Sideboards
- Florence Knoll Credenzas and Sideboards
- Leather Credenzas and Sideboards
- Minimalism Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.